JUNIPER: ACX1000 FANLESS ROUTER
Small fanless router for cabinet and tower deployment
The ACX1000 fanless router delivers up to 60 Gbps through eight T1/E1 interfaces, eight copper GbE ports, and four copper/fiber GbE ports.Small fanless router for cabinet and tower deployment
The ACX1000 fanless router delivers up to 60 Gbps through eight T1/E1 interfaces, eight copper GbE ports, and four copper/fiber GbE ports.
Ideal for enterprise and service provider cabinet and tower deployments, the ACX1000 is a 1 U fanless router that delivers up to 60 Gbps through a fixed configuration of eight T1/E1 interfaces, eight copper 10/100/1000 GbE ports, and four GbE combination fiber/copper ports.
ACX1000 routers are compact 17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm) platforms conforming to ETSI 300 specifications. This architecture enables ease of deployment in a telco or enterprise cabinet where rack space and cooling are limited.
The Junos SDK makes ACX1000 fully customizable, and the scalability and reliability of the platform improves customer satisfaction, while lowering the total cost of operating, maintaining, and updating the network infrastructure.
• Adaptive Service Architecture has operational intelligence for the access network to grow with business needs.
• Flexible Architecture supports carrier Ethernet, L2, L3, MPLS, traffic engineering, CAC, and simplified service provisioning and operation.
• Rapid, Remote Provisioning provides easy management using Junos Space Services Activation Director.
• Scale and Performance up to 60 Gbps with GbE and 10GbE support facilitate the move to 3G/4G/LTE, with wide interface range for T1/E1, GbE, 10GbE, and PoE++.
• Clocking Technologies include SyncE and IEEE 1588-2008 for highest quality of experience (QoE).
• Junos SDK ensures easily customized provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools.
• Environmental Hardening in 1 U models include passive cooling for outdoor deployment.
|System Throughput||Up to 60 Gbps|
|Interface Support||8xT1/E1, 8xGbE Copper, 4xGbE Combo (Copper/Fiber)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||6.5 lb (2.94 kg)|
|Power (DC)||-48V telco nominal or
-60V telco nominal or
+24 VDC nominal
|Power Draw||50 W|