JUNIPER: ACX1100 IS AN ETHERNET-ONLY ACCESS ROUTER
Compact, environmentally hardened Ethernet-only access router
This compact, fanless 1 U Ethernet-only access router includes eight copper and four copper/fiber GbE ports.
The compact, 1 U, environmentally hardened ACX1100 is an Ethernet-only access router with a fixed configuration of eight copper GbE 10/100/1000 Mbps interfaces, and four GbE copper/fiber combination ports. ACX Series Universal Access Routers cost-effectively address current operator challenges to rapidly deploy new, high-bandwidth services.
ACX1100 routers provide 60 Gbps performance, programmability, and a fanless passive cooling system that make it ideal for external cabinet or tower installation. The ACX Series introduces Junipers proven IP/MPLS leadership from core and edge into the access layers of the network, with compact 17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm) platforms conforming to ETSI 300 specifications. This architecture enables ease of deployment in a telco or enterprise cabinet where rack space and cooling are limited.
• Adaptive Service Architecture has operational intelligence for the access network to grow with business needs.
• Flexible Architecture supports carrier Ethernet, L2, L3, MPLS, traffic engineering, CAC, and simplified service provisioning and operation.
• Rapid, Remote Provisioning for easy management is provided using Junos Space Services Activation Director.
• Scale and Performance up to 60 Gbps with GbE and 10GbE support facilitate the move to 3G/4G/LTE, wide interface range for T1/E1, GbE, 10GbE, and PoE++.
• Clocking Technologies include SyncE and IEEE 1588-2008 for highest quality of experience (QoE).
• Junos SDK ensures easily customized provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools.
• Environmental Hardening in 1 U models includes passive cooling for outdoor deployment.
|System Throughput||Up to 60 Gbps|
|Interface Support||8xGbE Copper, 4xGbE Combo (Copper/Fiber)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||7.8 lb (3.54 kg)|
|Power (DC)||-48V telco nominal or
-60V telco nominal or
+24 VDC nominal
|Power (AC)||90 to 240 V AC|
|Power Draw||35 W (ACX1100-AC), 40 W (ACX1100-DC)|