|System Throughput||Up to 1.44 Tbps (ACX5048), Up to 2.56 Tbps (ACX5096)|
|Interface Support|| ACX5048: 48 SFP/24 copper 1GbE; 48 SFP+ 10GbE (72 w/breakout cable); 6 QSFP+ 40GbE (each can be configured as 4 x 10GbE); 3 mgmt (1 RJ-45, 2 SFP)
ACX5096: 96 SFP/48 copper 1GbE; 96 SFP+ 10GbE (104 w/breakout cable); 8 QSFP+ 40GbE (2 can be configured as 4 x 10GbE); 2 mgmt (1 RJ-45, 1 SFP)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||ACX5048: 17.36 x 1.72 x 20.48 in (44.09 x 4.37 x 52.02 cm), ACX5096: 17.36 x 3.46 x 22.44 in (44.09 x 8.8 x 57 cm)|
|Maximum Weight|| ACX5048: 21.8 lb (9.9 kg)
ACX5096: 32.5 lb (14.74 kg)
|Power (DC)||-36 to -72 VDC|
|Power (AC)||110 to 240 Volt single phase|
|Power Draw||ACX5048: ~350W (with optical SFPs), ACX5096: ~550W (with optical SFPs)|
JUNIPER: ACX5000 ROUTER
JUNIPER: ACX5000 ROUTER
High-density, high-capacity aggregation router for Carrier Ethernet
ACX5000 routers give you the power to roll out cost-effective Metro Ethernet access and aggregation solutions for areas where evolving service needs are driving the adoption of 10GbE UNIs in access and mobile backhaul networks. These routers provide E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-ACCESS, with robust support for VPLS, IP and IP VPN services.
ACX5000 routers are ideal for Metro Ethernet access and aggregation deployments in Carrier Ethernet networks. Their innovative design helps service providers build high-density, high-performance infrastructures where rack space and cooling are limited.
Built to handle 1GbE/10GbE capacity and density, ACX5000 routers feature 40GbE interfaces for NNI uplinks and full support of E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-ACCESS, as well as IP/IP VPN services. These routers support your business with high-availability networking features such as ISSU and Junos enable dependable and consistent delivery of mission-critical voice and video traffic.
ACX5000 routers also offer service virtualization on a dedicated and customizable KVM-compliant virtual machine that can execute operational scripts and programs for network performance monitoring and analysis.
With the ACX5000, you can build high-density Telco infrastructures that are both efficient and scalable. To meet the needs of sites with limitations on rack space or cooling, we offer two form factors for easy deployment:
1 U platform, 48 10GbE ports and 6 40GbE ports
2 U platform, 96 10GbE ports and 8 40GbE ports
The ACX5000 satisfies the growing demand for access network capacity that springs from a new generation of xDSL/GPON and 4G/5G Base Stations for 10GbE interfaces, as well as residential and enterprise customers who need 10GbE UNI services. The 40 Gbps NNI ports provide ample capacity for aggregation uplinks which, in combination with software capabilities designed for Carrier Ethernet, makes the ACX5000 an optimal solution for Metro Ethernet access and aggregation.
Using the Junos OS and SDK, the ACX5000 is fully customizable to meet your specific needs, while its scalability and reliability improve your customers’ experience and lower your costs for maintaining and updating your network infrastructure.
- Scale and performance up to 2.5 Tbps, along with 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE interfaces, support Carrier Ethernet solutions for Metro Ethernet and Mobile Backhaul.
- Flexible architecture supports Carrier Ethernet, Layer 2 services such as multitenant residential and commercial Metro Ethernet, and Layer 3 services (based on IP/MPLS) such as mobile backhaul aggregation and traffic engineering.
- Comprehensive features ease Ethernet-based service delivery, including OAM and SLA measurement.
- High-availability features such as ISSU and Junos enable dependable and consistent delivery of mission-critical voice and video traffic.
- Transparent clocking gives you innovative options for deploying and provisioning timing technology while meeting the stringent clocking requirements for a variety of mobile backhaul deployments and new services.
- Service virtualization on a KVM-compliant virtual machine can execute operational scripts and programs that monitor and analyze the network.
- Adaptive Service Architecture adds operational intelligence to help your access and aggregation networks grow in response to business needs.
- Enabled by the Junos Space platform, fast remote provisioning reduces operational costs and the demand on your resources while helping you speed delivery of new services.
- Junos SDK lets you customize provisioning and integration with third-party applications and tools.