JUNIPER: EX3300 ETHERNET SWITCHES
Support for converged data, voice, and video
The EX3300 Ethernet Switch is a compact, scalable solution for demanding converged enterprise access environments
EX3300 Ethernet Switches are flexible, cost-effective enterprise access solutions for campus and data center environments that support converged data, voice, and video. Models come with 24 or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and four dual-mode Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)/10 GbE SFP/SFP+ uplink ports.
The EX3300 switches support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 802.3at PoE+. The switches offer front-to-back and back-to-front cooling options, and they can be configured with a DC power supply. Up to 10 EX3300 Switches can be interconnected and operated as a single device using Juniper’s Virtual Chassis technology, delivering a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments.
• Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enables EX Series Switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
• Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series Switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
• Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
• Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
• Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
• Virtual Chassis technology allows multiple interconnected EX Series switches to operate as a single, logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.
|Form Factor||Fixed platform
Virtual Chassis configuration consisting of up to 10 switches
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.4 x 1.7 x 12 in (44.1 x 4.3 x 31 cm)
1 rack unit
|Backplane Speed||40-80 Gbps|
|Data Rate||EX3300-24P/24T/24T-DC: 128 Gbps, EX3300-48P/48T/48T-BF: 176 Gbps|
|Throughput||EX3300-24P/24T/24T-DC: 95 Mpps (wire speed), EX3300-48P/48T/48T-BF: 130 Mpps (wire speed)|
|40GBASE QSFP + Port Densities||N/A|
|100GBASE CFP Port Densities||N/A|