|Junos OS Software version tested||15.1X49-D30|
|Firewall performance (max)||10 Gbps|
|IPS performance||3 Gbps|
|VPN performance||2 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||2 million|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3 way)||50,000|
|Maximum security policies||16,000|
JUNIPER: SRX1500 SERVICES GATEWAY
JUNIPER: SRX1500 SERVICES GATEWAY
High-performance, reduced latency firewalls for data centers and the cloud-enabled enterprise
The SRX1500 Services Gateway delivers high-performance, cost-effective, advanced low-latency network security at distributed enterprise campus locations, as well as for small to medium-sized data centers.
The foundation for strong business growth is secure connectivity that can scale to protect your key assets. The SRX1500 Services Gateway delivers that connectivity to help your business meet its goals. Whether rolling out new services and applications, connecting to the cloud, meeting compliance requirements, or improving operational efficiency, the SRX1500 keeps your network scalable, secure, and easy to manage.
A high-performance security appliance, the SRX1500 protects distributed enterprise campus locations and serves as a perimeter firewall for small to medium-sized data centers.
The combination of hardware and software architectures on the SRX1500 delivers very high performance in a small, 1 U form factor. The SRX1500 performs ultra-fast, high-speed firewalling and intrusion protection that can extend to protect end-user devices. Firewall performance remains consistent across different application profiles and usage patterns. Unified threat management (UTM) and intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities make it easier to detect intrusions, enforce policies, and proactively mitigate threats to improve the user and application experience.
The SRX1500 Services Gateway is optimized for:
Securing the enterprise data center perimeter or distributed enterprise campus locations with up to 2,000 users.
Reducing traffic processing times for deterministic, latency-sensitive environments such as financial services networks. The SRX1500 also enables users to easily audit both the network and devices to ensure regulatory compliance.
The SRX1500 provides 12 1GbE RJ-45 ports, 4 1GbE SFP, and 4 10GbE SFP+ ports, plus 2 Physical Interface Module (PIM) slots for scalable, secure connectivity. Dedicated 1GbE ports are available for out-of-band management, high-availability control, and front-to-back airflow.
SRX1500 Services Gateways that are geographically dispersed can be centrally managed with the Junos® Space Security Director platform. A carrier-grade operating system such as Junos OS, fault-tolerant hardware, and interface speed diversity make the SRX1500 the best option for securing distributed enterprise networks, campuses, regional headquarters, and small to medium-sized data center networks.
• Offers high on-board port densities with the flexibility of multiple Ethernet interface speeds.
• Provides fault tolerance through redundant hardware and components such as power supplies. Carrier-class reliability stems from the system and network resiliency of the Junos OS.
• Includes easy-to-use on-box GUI for individual device management.
• Offers comprehensive protection, including multigigabit firewall capability, security intelligence via Spotlight Secure, policy enforcement based on GeoIP data, UTM (including IPS, application security, antivirus, antispam and Web filtering), NAT, DoS and QoS.
• Enables network segmentation, allowing administrators to tailor security and policies.
• Gives users on- and off-box automation capabilities and centralized network security management to simplify deployment and maintenance across geographically dispersed locations.